This blog It is for the abolition of oppression in human society, by the means of social revolution. It will provide information through pdf documents and blog posts about the class struggle. The posts are a pdf library of general knowledge and articles and essays on important revolutionary subjects. The goal is to propagate Left Communism and Syndicalism in Brisbane’s workplaces and neighbourhoods. The methodology of the essays aims to be historically materialist. It is for the abolition of oppression in human society, by the means of social revolution.
For social revolution which, despite the clarion call of the bourgeoisie is, the only way through our social misery.
- For the organisation of working people and working class communities.
- For a new revolutionary syndicalism.
- For the organisation of the industries, to conduct local direct action, like strikes, sabotage, riots, blockades, occupations and boycotts against the oppression of the bourgeoisie.
- For the formation of local committees in workplaces and neighbourhoods, subject to general assemblies.
- For the formation of Workers Councils and Communes.
- We must have the imperative mandate, with delegates operating from instructions, being recallable and rotated, not more bureaucracy.
We must have organisation focused on class struggle, to be supported by revolutionaries.
- We must then get organised and to go to the masses, to live and fight their struggle and help, guide and struggle with the working class towards revolution.
- For class solidarity on issues of race, gender and sexuality.
- For the increase of pressure on bourgeois institutions, so when the class is strong enough, we can bring forward, through thousands of local, regional, national and international insurrections and strikes, the final struggle.
We are against Capitalism which exploits and robs the workers of the means of subsistence and creates economic injustice by expropriating the majority of the fruits of their labour through surplus value.
- This is done through the expropriation of working class labour, alienation and a world dominated by commodities.
- Capital is vampire like; it sucks the life out of the working class to enrich the bourgeoisie. We must, through the class struggle, abolish class society forever.
Against The State which with laws and decrees; bureaucratic institutions, wide ranging regulations, inspectors, petty bureaucrats, unequal taxation, police, prisons, armies, wars and universal despotism, checks the free action of the workers.
- To be governed without their consent, while petulant, donations dependant bourgeois politicians exploit the workers.
- The State then protects the private property and profits of the bourgeoisie through armed force.
Against Bureaucracy which imposes its own social control on the working class in defence of the bourgeoisie and petty-bourgeoisie.
- Through the bureaucracy of private and public institutions in civil society and the State, the bureaucracy controls the working class through a professionalised bureaucracy.
- This bureaucracy is separate from the workers and checks and regulates them while amassing great wealth and power.
- The middle-class manages the bureaucracy and staffs it with other university educated, skilled workers.
- The poorest workers are exploited by the bureaucracy through ‘charity’ and the supposedly benevolent NGOs.
For Self-management by working class ownership over the means of production.
- Through workers control and local assemblies.
- Deciding together, how to produce, what to produce, what to do with the goods and services.
- All through the free federation of workers councils, and neighbourhoods and self-managed communes on the municipal level.
For Free Federation from below upwards, the centre to the periphery, based on freedom of the councils and communes.
- Solidarity at local, regional, national and international levels.
- For the universal human community and the Imperative Mandate, of instructions, recall and rotation of delegates!
For Solidarity in the economy based the principle, ‘from of each according to their abilities and to each according to their needs’.
- For the combination of agriculture and industry, brain and manual work and widespread scientific education.
- For all things in Common, for local planning, and the abolition of money and markets.
Long Live Libertarian Communism!